1. Does the bus stop at domestic & international terminals?
There is only one terminal at Queenstown Airport for all flights, bus stops every 15 minutes outside the terminal.
2. To qualify for a student fare what ID do I need to show the driver?
If you are a student you need to purchase a GoCard which you load money onto and then show your student ID card to the driver. GoCard Discount: Infant 0 - 5 years, Child 5- 15 years or with relevant High School ID Card.
3. Where can I get a GoCard?
You can purchase and top up a GoCard from your coach drivers or at our Camp St kiosk and ORC offices.
4. If I use the Ritchies Connectabus with my GoCard will I receive a discount?
There is a 10% discount of the standard Adult and Child cash fares.
GoCard also gives access to a number of other concessions such as time passes and free off-peak travel for SuperGold Card Holders.
5. When travelling further than one trip will I need to transfer coaches?
A transfer is issued whenever you are required to pass through a hub (either Frankton Hub or the Queenstown Hub). On boarding the bus you will receive transfer tickets to complete your journey when you change bus.
6. As a SuperGold Card holder do I need to show the bus driver any identification?
In the Otago Region, SuperGold Card holders need to show their SuperGold Card and a GoCard to get free off-peak travel. Please note the driver may ask for some form of identification.